Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Hosting Engineer at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is seeking a cool-headed hosting engineer to help handle the server-side of things for high-profile & high-traffic projects. Are your engineering skills as cool as the servers you set up? Sounds like a hot match.
Role & Responsibilities
- Led by our Head of Hosting and supported by other Hosting Monks, you’ll join our small in-house Hosting Team that is responsible for keeping our servers happy and online 24/7.
- You’ll work as part of our Hilversum Development Department which comprises 150 of the best(-looking) front- and backend specialists in the world covering all languages and stacks.
- Alongside hundreds of incredible Monks from other disciplines, you’re part of an award-winning company producing everything you could possibly throw at a digital project or campaign.
- While this position is based in the Netherlands, the servers your projects run on will be located all over the world.
- As our in-house Hosting Engineer, you safeguard the server-success for the websites and interactive experiences MediaMonks produces for A-list brands such as Red Bull, Nike, Cartoon Network, Calvin Klein, Samsung and Lufthansa.
- You’ll be setting up hosting environments for a host of different projects and purposes.
- We rely on you to deliver speedy, stable and secure server setups, but also to monitor and support them.
Want to be part of a super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to technology and the use of adjectives?
Join our team by becoming our new hosting monk. Next to interesting projects, you’ll have fabulous food and some of the nicest coworkers in the industry. If you’re up for it, there will be some unforgettable parties, winter sports and other events. And of course, we’ve got you covered with a collective health insurance and pension plan.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you think this role is AWSome. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- This position requires proficient knowledge of cloud-based hosting environments such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
- You can work with Linux and Ansible.
- You are familiar with the management of SSL certificates, and know how DNS and CDNs work.
- Ideally, you also have (some) functional knowledge of PHP, Python or other back-end languages, which would help winning our hearts, minds and hardware.
- Next to technically proficient, we expect our hosting monks to be driven, dedicated, and flexible.
- Dedicated to both your clients and coworkers, you’re flexible with working schedules (don’t worry: we’re flexible too).
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675