Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Hosting Manager at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is looking for an Account Manager with a love for hosting — or a Hosting Manager who loves business. In this full-time role, you’ll look after the hosting services we provide for leading brands and businesses. You’ll service our clients by helping to define the hosting stacks, clusters and setups for their digital projects and campaigns, built by yours truly.
Role & Responsibilities
- As our new Hosting Manager, you’ll play a central role in our small in-house Hosting Team at the Hilversum HQ.
- Your main responsibility is providing the right hosting solutions to our clients — hands-on expertise is handy, but not a prerequisite.
- You’ll be a key point of contact to many of our clients when it comes to hosting, as well as to our Monks.
- You’ll lead conversations on hosting requirements, sharing our expertise on stability, scalability and security.
- Supported by our Hosting Engineers and Head Hosting Honcho, you’ll help out clients with their requests by summarizing their expectations and the solutions we offer in bespoke hosting contracts.
- The services we offer include support agreements, active monitoring and analytics, contract for future updates.
- Constantly balancing resources and workload, your planning and coordination skills are instrumental for setting up and delivering hosting environments on time.
- The end game is to make sure our solutions remain stable, secure and successful.
Join Our Hosting Team
Excited about being the host of our hosting services? We’d love to have you over. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. Next to fabulous food for when you’re hungry and a pension scheme for when you’re old, you’ll get some of the nicest coworkers in the industry alongside unforgettable parties, winter sports and other events.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you think this role is AWSome. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- For this role, we are looking for a motivated individual with several years of client-facing experience.
- We’re looking for someone who can sell and understands what they’re selling.
- Ideally, you’ve worked as a Hosting/Business/Account Manager in a similar capacity.
- You have knowledge of cloud-based hosting environments and the required components (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- With knowledge of basics like DNS and CDNs, you grasp what it takes to get a hosting environment up and running.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a good sense of personal responsibility and don’t cut corners.
- You’re confident working in English at a high professional level.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897