Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
HR Business Partner at MediaMonks LDN
MightyHive together with MediaMonks (both part of the S4 group) is looking for an all-round HR Business Partner to manage HR for our UK and Ireland offices.
In this role, you will be the primary go-to for all employee matters in learning & development, benefits, compliance, employee relations and internal changes. This is very much a hands-on leadership role as well as being an advisor to the business on organisation, roles and responsibilities and culture. Deep practical HR knowledge with a strategic mindset is the optimal combination for our rapidly expanding company. Ensuring the HR outputs are aligned with business objectives and delivered seamlessly is imperative. Compassionate with a high EQ are proven success factors. Sound like you? Then let’s get acquainted!
The ideal candidate match for our culture is a go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. Humility and collaboration are also a big part of their DNA.
At this time during COVID-19, all positions are partially WFH.
- Working as part of our global HR department, you are responsible for all things HR in our London and Ireland teams, from setting up hiring policies to working with our employee administration department, case management to payroll and performance structures to learning & development.
- You act as an all-round point of contact, handling incoming requests from both our staff and management.
- Working together with our in-house Recruiters, you support our local HR operations and regional management as Mighty Hives & MediaMonks expand in UK/Ireland.
- As part of Might Hives & MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating in a unitary structure across all the global offices.
- Partner with the S4 HR sr director EMEA & APAC to bring strategic insight and execute best practices in the areas of benefits, compliance, employee relations and compensation, in line with our global framework.
- Work in partnership with the UK/Ireland management team to position the company as a leading place to work.
- Closely collaborate with the global HR Disciplines to drive culture, diversity and inclusion programs.
- Responsible for the decision making of the annual benefits enrollment process and maintenance of the relationships with external vendors
- Provide employee related data and metrics to senior leadership to help drive decision making, for the betterment of the employee population.
- Continuously engage with divisional management in understanding needs. Conduct ongoing feedback loops for employee engagement, performance and development opportunities.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, at times working with outside counsel.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations reducing legal risks while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of employees, as well as raises, promotions and transfers.
- Work with the recruitment team to keep the company up to date with the latest hiring practices and guidelines.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of progressive HR experience, with a minimum of two years in a senior HR role.
- History of developing effective relationships across all levels within organizations and with diverse groups.
- An articulate and persuasive leader with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Comprehensive experience on all HR elements involved the life-cycle of an employee, from post recruitment to end of employment.
- Working knowledge of regional labor laws and compliance requirements.
- Experience managing immigration procedures together with the mobility department.
- Adept problem solver with a high level of initiative and sense of personal accountability.
- International HR experience is a plus.
- Hands on, approachable and natural leader who inspires and motivates.
- Committed to highest ethical standards, data integrity, established process, documentation, and to continuous learning.
Become Our HR Business Partner Monk
Working at Mighty Hives & MediaMonks UK/Ireland is arguably the most awesome thing to do in the region right now. You’ll be joining a crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market, as one of the global top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please address the role and requirements for this position in a custom cover letter, making clear why you're the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508