Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
HR Generalist at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for all-round Human Resources sorcerer to manage HR for our LATAM offices. If you are a wizard of people and protocols, we’d love you to put a spell on us.
- In this English + Spanish-speaking role, you help to make life better for our 100+ Monks in Latin America.
- Working as part of our global HR department in Amsterdam, you are responsible for all things HR at our Palermo Production Paradise,, from employee administration and case management to payroll and learning & development.
- You act as an all-round point of contact, handling incoming requests from both our staff and management.
- Working together with our in-house Recruiters, you support our local operations and management as MediaMonks expands in LATAM.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 750 Monks and counting.
- The whole shebang when it comes to HR, from onboarding to offboarding;
- Setting up contracts and welcome packages for new Monks;
- Managing employee files and processing mutations following changes in legislation, regulations or terms of employment;
- Preparatory work for payroll (e.g., processing mutations in pay);
- Compiling HR reports for senior management.
Become Our BA HR Monk
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be joining a crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market, as one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please address the role and requirements for this position in a custom cover letter, making clear why you're the right Monk for the job.
- For this full-time position, we’re looking for someone with at least 2+ years of relevant HR experience.
- You’re fluent in Spanish as well as English.
- You’re very precise, socially skilled and reliable.
- You’re able to successfully juggle various tasks, and switch between them seamlessly.
- You’re hands-on but keep a helicopter view of things at all times.
- You can think ahead and establish priorities, even during stressful times.
- You have a great personality that fits our brand.
- We don’t even have to you tell you when discretion is required.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897