Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
HR Generalist MediaMonks London
As HR Generalist at an S4 company, you will support the operations and people strategy to ensure we’re
delivering an exceptional employee experience as we scale rapidly. You’ll work as part of our global HR team
that keeps our UK team operating faster and faster as we work toward a unitary structure. You are customer
service focused, take the initiative, while also being flexible and creative on the best ways to execute.
This position is based in London.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Support logistics around all stages of the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
employees and serve as the first point-of-contact for employee questions.
○ Including: Leave of absence, benefits, Workday, work permits, all things admin
● Ensure S4’s culture is embodied through the entire employee lifecycle.
● Maintain and update employee resources on various platforms.
● Provide support on immigration cases.
● Maintain the HR systems suite (Workday, Benefits, etc.) to ensure data integrity.
○ Partner with the HR Systems Managers for system-wide configurations
● Manage employee files and process changes following changes in legislation, regulations or terms of
Reporting & Compliance
● Responsible for running ad hoc reports ensuring accuracy and timely delivery to stakeholders.
● Assist with compliance for various federal, state, and local ordinances and reporting requirements.
● Provide assistance to accounting partners on both an ongoing and project basis.
● Partner across operating companies as we integrate and proactively share resources with other HR
● Execute a variety of special initiatives at the direction of the HR Business Partners and regional lead in
your local market and operating company. The nature and scope of the initiatives will vary
considerably depending on organizational needs.
● At least 1-3 year of experience in an HR function or equivalent degree and experience
● Workday experience is a plus
● Previous experience handling confidential employee information
● Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
● Available full-time, have no rigid nine-to-five mentality and can flexibly switch between tasks, taking
ownership of your work
● Jack/Jill of all trades. When someone comes to you with a problem your answer should never be “I
don’t know” but rather “I’ll figure it out”
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality.Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508