Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
HR Manager North America at MediaMonks
- Working from our Venice Beach treehouse, you help to make life better our 75+ Monks in North America.
- Working as part of our global HR department in Amsterdam, you’re responsible for leading HR in the U.S., from employee administration and case management to benefits and training.
- You act as an all-round point of contact, handling incoming requests from both our staff and senior management.
- As the hotline between North America and our Amsterdam HQ, you support our local leadership as our U.S. business grows bigger with new Monks and monasteries.
- Reporting to our Global HR Director, you work largely independently, taking care of everything related to HR, and more.
- The whole shebang when it comes to HR, from onboarding to offboarding;
- Setting up contracts and welcome packages for new Monks;
- Managing employee files and complying with all local, state, and federal regulations for HR;
- Preparatory work for payroll;
- Compiling HR reports for senior management.
Please address the role and requirements for this position in a custom cover letter, making clear why you're the right Monk for the job.
- For this full-time position, we’re looking for someone with at least 5+ years of relevant HR experience.
- A degree in Human Resource Management, Administration or a related field would give you a clear edge.
- You’re very precise, socially skilled and reliable.
- You’re able to successfully juggle various tasks, and switch between them seamlessly.
- You’re hands-on but keep a helicopter view of things at all times.
- You can think ahead and establish priorities, even during stressful times.
- You have a great personality that fits our brand.
- We don’t even have to you tell you when discretion is required.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of truly global company, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 750 Monks and counting. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun, which includes a benefits package with health insurance and karaoke.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897