Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
HR Manager North America at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager that thrives in fast-paced environments (think agencies and startups) while staying fun and positive. You'll be able to make an impact and work with some of the most talented individuals across the globe.
- Working from our Venice Beach treehouse, you help to make life better our 75+ Monks in North America.
- Working as part of our global HR department based in Amsterdam, you’re responsible for leading HR in the U.S., from employee administration and case management to benefits and training.
- You act as an all-round point of contact, handling incoming requests from both our staff and senior management.
- As the hotline between North America and our Amsterdam HQ, you support our local leadership as our U.S. business grows bigger with new Monks and monasteries.
- Reporting to our Global HR Director, you work largely independently, taking care of everything related to HR, and more.
The whole shebang when it comes to HR, managing the whole Monk Experience from start to finish:
- Managing our HRIS tool, including performance management, PTO tracking and employee changes (including raises, promotions, etc.);
- Becoming the HRIS aficionado as well as the point person for employee questions;
- Setting up contracts and welcome packages for new Monks;
- Manage the annual benefit enrollment process and maintain relationships with external vendors;
- Managing employee files;
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations for HR;
- Support immigration procedures alongside with our Global Mobility Monk;
- Assist in the recruiting process, be it helping in compensation analysis, guidance on hiring best practices/compliance, etc.;
- Participating in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives;
- Preparatory work for payroll;
- Managing special projects, as needed;
- Compiling HR reports for senior management;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Please address the role and requirements for this position in a custom cover letter, making clear why you're the right Monk for the job.
- For this full-time position, we’re looking for someone with at least 5+ years of relevant HR experience.
- A degree in Human Resources Management, Administration or a related field would give you a clear edge.
- You’re very precise, socially skilled and reliable.
- You’re able to successfully juggle various tasks, and switch between them seamlessly.
- You’re hands-on but keep a helicopter view of things at all times.
- You can think ahead and establish priorities, even during stressful times.
- You have a great personality that easily collaborates with all levels of employees.
- Must be very proficient in the full suite of office software with proficiency in Google Suite office applications preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- We don’t even have to tell you when discretion is required.
- Experience with ADP WorkforceNow and/or Workday is an awesome “nice to have”.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would clamor to work for. You’ll be part of a truly global company, operating as ‘one office in 20+ locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 2,500+ Monks and counting. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun, which includes a benefits package with health insurance and karaoke.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508