Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
HR & Payroll Administrator at MediaMonks LA
Role & Responsibilities
- In this challenging but rewarding role, you work as part of our US North America HR department located in Venice, California.
- As a Payroll Monk, you’ll play an invaluable role at a successful and super-fast-growing production company that creatives would kill to work for.
- Reporting directly to our Global HR Director, you will be responsible for preparing and maintaining our payroll across the US.
- You’ll work closely together with the HR US team as well as our international payroll specialist in HQ!
- With the support of third parties, you coordinate and finalize US payroll for payment approval.
- Looking after procedures and internal controls, you prepare monthly payroll reconciliations for all US offices.
- You administer all HR US operational activities including benefit enrolments and terminations.
- You occasionally compile financial and operational reports to quickly inform our management on important Monks & Money-related matters.
- You ensure a high service level across the board by resolving payroll and payment-related issues in a timely manner.
- Acting as an integral part of our HR team, you’re also involved in the human-resource side of (working) life.
- For our ‘Monks of the world’ seconded to offices in other countries, you coordinate relocation payments, insurances and tax obligations, monitoring and maintaining compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and other HR requirements.
- You’ll assist with day-to-day HR tasks, as well as unique opportunities, such as setting up HR for a new office.
- For this position, we are looking to hire a payroll pundit with an HR heart and about 1– 3 years of experience working in a similar capacity.
- You have a degree in payroll administration, advanced payroll services, human resource management, or a related field of study.
- You’re proactive, hands-on, result-oriented, independent — basically, all the good things.
- You’re available full-time, have no rigid nine-to-five mentality and can switch between tasks at any moment, taking full ownership of your work no matter what.
- Preferably, you already know your way around ADP Workforce Now and have hands-on multi-state payroll experience (specifically CA, NY and NE).
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
If you are up for a challenge in an informal and international environment, we’d love to sit down with you to tell you more about MediaMonks, the job, our company culture, and the non-work-related matters that make this the most fun HR & Payroll position around.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508