Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
HTML5 & JS Developer for Rich Media
Big Brands, Innovative Tech
- MediaMonks works on digital campaigns for the world’s biggest agencies and their brands, and your rich media contributions are an integral part of our work.
- As part of DoubleClick’s Creative Partner Program, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of the banner ad, meaning you’ll be in the unique position of pushing the technical potential of banner creatives.
- You will be responsible for building the most insane animations and interactions to be ever created within the space of a banner ad.
- To excel as a Rich Media Monk, you continuously develop your technical and animation skills using libraries such as GreenSock, CreateJS and Animate CC.
- Besides proficiency in programming, practical experience with developing interactive banners and rich media ads is a must.
- Efficiency is key, knowing LESS is more.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lightweight code that integrates seamlessly with DoubleClick, Sizmek and Weborama and can be read and reused by other human beings, such as your coworkers.
- A basic understanding of ad-serving platforms such as Weborama and DoubleClick is part and parcel but can be learnt as you go.
- While DoubleClick certifications aren’t essential to your application, it is considered awesome and is something that’ll be required at a later point.
- It would be super sweet if you can also work with Photoshop and Illustrator to obtain, obscure and update banner assets.
Come Increase the Wealth of our Rich Media Potential
If you’re interested in increasing the wealth of our rich media potential, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our parties and pastimes, fantastic food, and one-of-a-kind company culture. If possible, it would be great if you could share something of a creative programming portfolio or something else we can gaze at.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897