Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
HTML5 & JS Rich Media Developer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks, the biggest creative production company on the planet, is looking to hire a Rich Media Developer for our new Buenos Aires office.
About the Role
- MediaMonks works on digital campaigns for the world’s biggest agencies and their brands, and your rich media contributions are an integral part of our work.
- You will be responsible for building the most insane animations and interactions to ever be created within the space of a banner ad.
- As part of DoubleClick’s Partner Program, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of the banner ad — this means you’ll be in a unique position to push the technical potential of banner creatives.
- Your work covers a broad range of projects that engage with various areas of HTML5, CSS3, JS.
- And you continuously develop your technical and animation skills using libraries such as GreenSock, CreateJS and Animate CC.
- Besides proficiency in programming, practical experience with developing interactive banners and rich media ads is a must.
- Efficiency is key, knowing LESS is more.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lightweight code that integrates seamlessly with DoubleClick, Sizmek and Weborama and can be read and reused by other human beings, such as your coworkers.
- A basic understanding of ad-serving platforms such as Weborama and DoubleClick is part and parcel but can be learnt on the job.
- While DoubleClick certifications aren’t essential to your application, it is considered awesome and is something that’ll be required at a later point.
- It would be super sweet if you can also work with Photoshop and Illustrator to obtain, obscure and update banner assets.
- Experience with libraries such TweenLite or TweenMax would definitely get you in our good books.
Come Increase the Wealth of our Rich Media Potential
If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with HTML5 and other languages, you should join us at the vanguard of digital advertising. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we offer you work on some of the world’s most interesting brands alongside a spectacular new office in Palermo and laid-back company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. If possible, please prepare something of a development portfolio, or something else we can gaze at.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897