Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Illustrator at MediaMonks HQ
About the Role
- As part of our 10-Monk department, you’ll put your Wacom pen to work for a wide variety of projects on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You’ll employ your love for the art of illustration to help produce powerful campaigns for big clients and interesting brands, —bringing playful productions to new levels of visual virtuosity.
- You’ll work closely with our art directors, designers and animators to produce original assets from start to finish.
- You’ll design 2D characters, objects, environments and storyboards; sometimes for projects in production, other times for pitches and proposals.
- You will create original art as well as expand on existing illustration styles.
- As part and pencil of MediaMonks, you work as part of an international production company, with 600 Monks from all disciplines working together to craft awesome work of all kinds.
Come Put Your Pen to Work
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a fast-growing and successful international production company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. In return for your artistry, you’ll get to work with a tremendous troupe of fun-loving colleagues and have access to an array of awesome projects and company events
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a portfolio, demonstrating why you’re the right Monk for this position.
Start by showing us your best work, and only include extra projects if you’re convinced it will genuinely add to your application. And while we generally like a challenge, please make sure that opening and reviewing your portfolio isn’t one.
- We are looking for an illustrator with at least 2 years of professional experience, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Your portfolio shows both artistic and creative talent, proving that you can handle different illustration styles and have a great eye for typography, composition and design.
- You can deliver amazing illustrations, even under tight deadlines.
- Your attention to detail is as fine as your line work.
- You've mastered illustration fundamentals such as perspective and anatomy drawing.
- You have an excellent eye for shapes, sprites and colours, producing artful 2D assets that suit a wide variety of styles.
- With a strong sense for team efforts, you can effectively handle feedback and work within a team of artists and designers.
- With your knowledge of drawing techniques, you can make sure each and every asset is also technically ready to be implemented into our projects.
- You’re an Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop wizard.
- You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- An understanding of animation principles would be an incredible powerup to your application.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897