Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Influencer Marketing Campaign Manager (Dutch) - Social AMS
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best-in-class offerings to world-renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: as a professional level Influencer Marketing Campaign Manager (Dutch native), you will fulfill an important role in the execution team. You will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns for one of our key clients and are able to keep many balls in the air. You are responsible for planning and budget management of all campaigns on your account, whilst keeping our client happy. Project planning to secure on-time delivery of the projects is part of your day-to-day. Working agile and highly organized is you. Throughout the campaign execution, you will manage collaborations between some of the top brands and influencers in the tech, retail, beauty, and lifestyle industries for which strong project management skills are crucial. You already have a solid knowledge of social media campaigns and know the Dutch influencer market well. With this knowledge, you will oversee the optimal matchmaking, together with our matchmaking team, between our influencers and the brand we work with. You will write briefings and be expected to independently reach out and negotiate collaborations and take the lead from A-Z. In addition, strong account management skills are of the essence. You are the point of contact for our clients from campaign kick-off to final delivery, together with the Senior Account Manager. Safeguarding strong social creative campaigns and influencer content are your responsibility, while keeping our clients happy delivering high-performance campaigns. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for one key account;
- Build a strong relationship with our client during campaign execution and grow the account;
- Maintain day-to-day contact with our client.
- Run multiple campaigns simultaneously;
- Be responsible for the budget management of your running campaigns;
- Be responsible for on-time delivery of your campaigns;
- Review campaign performance and ensure to achieve the set KPIs.
- Responsible for the execution, management, and quality control of your campaigns;
- Review the influencer selection and write briefs for your campaigns;
- Reach out to influencers, including celebrities, and negotiate with influencers and third parties;
- Monitor and steer campaign budgets and make sure set campaign KPIs are met;
- Develop influencer contracts (along with the Legal department);
- Develop content plannings and review creative content.
- Ensure optimal communication within the campaign teams at all stages of the campaign.
- Show clear leadership competencies, and lead the project team you work with.
- A minimum of 3-5 years work experience in a similar role at a marketing or advertising agency in a creative, dynamic and digital environment
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing/ advertising and preferably experience in influencer marketing and/ or social media marketing;
- Experience in managing fast-paced social campaigns and social/ influencer campaigns;
- Strong competencies in project and account management, planning and organization;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong in budget management;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high levels of accuracy;
- Strong hands-on and can-do mentality;
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within a team;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508