Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Integrated Producer (Realtime 3D) At MediaMonks LA
Our Los Angeles team is hiring an Realtime Producer with experience leading a variety of projects including marketing asset designs, social videos, animation edits, platforms, virtual events as well as experience in film, content and key visual shoots.
- Specialize in setting up, stewarding and sustaining digital and film productions such as social and media content, posts, animations, teasers, trailers, gifs and filters.
- Kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to agency briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- Shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done between Los Angeles and our production strongholds around the world.
- Collaborate with junior and mid level producers and project managers to ensure smooth and seamless delivery of final products.
- Scope and quote projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- Establish what gets done and when, making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Manage client relationships through excellent communication, problem solving and by staying calm during any storm.
- Present concepts and capabilities to clients and help nurture the growth of the account.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- For this client-facing role, we’re looking to hire someone with 3+ years of experience in digital and content production; social videos, asset designs, high quality animation and illustration, digital ad campaigns, apps and film/photoshoots — leading projects from proposal to delivery of final products.
- Must love gaming culture!
- You have hands-on experience with producing high-end digital work and an intimate understanding of what is needed to make technical projects come about.
- With the backing of our global team of producers and tech directors, you’re confident in advising C-level clients on digital transformations and big redesign projects for social, websites and apps.
- You’re a ‘closer’, experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You are a process oriented individual that likes to optimize workflows and systems.
- You are a proactive problem solver.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams and time zones.
At this time, all positions are exclusively work from home due to COVID-19. Once the company decides to resume normal office operations, your time will be spent in our offices, though frequency is subject to change based on business needs and general health and safety considerations.
S4 Capital is a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company, leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned brands. Firewood and MediaMonks are part of the S4 Capital group. Together, we accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and in real-time partnership with our clients. We’re bringing together creative and technology deeply rooted in innovation with a disruptive model that breaks down barriers. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have an interesting match for you.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508