Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
iOS Tech Lead at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is in the search of an iOS Tech Lead willing to help us grow and guide our iOS team, and develop high quality apps for our fortune 100 clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll develop native iOS apps from prototype to approval, using Swift, and occasionally Objective-C.
- You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a wide range of apps offering a wide range of features — from the ultimate grilling companion to an all-star coffee app and innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography.
- You’ll assist management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- You’ll lead a large team of developers working on projects deliveries
- The mobile team is nested in our development department which is part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, which is a fact.
- Next to building amazing apps, you’re responsible for doing code reviews to make sure everyone is doing an awesome job.
Become Our Senior iOS Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company people would kill to work for. The job comes with a one-of-kind company culture, excellent extracurricular events, a next-gen pension fund, amazing food, and an annual winter sports trip. The coffee is OK, but limitless.
If you’re eager to make mobile magic happen, send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with work examples and a motivation detailing
- For this Leading position, we’re looking to hire an experienced iOS developer willing to jump into the next step of their career path and evolve into a high level Technical Lead.
- You speak English as well as the native tongue of Swift.
- You’re up to date with the latest developments in iOS, and are also capable of supporting older versions.
- You enjoy expanding your capabilities to new platforms and technologies, keeping up to date with the latest Apple features. And you'll encourage knowledge transfer within your team.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508