Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
IT Support Administrator at MediaMonks LA
With more and more Monks and workstations, our global IT department could use some local support at our LA offices. Led by our Amsterdam-based CTO, our international team comprises IT admins and network engineers who closely collaborate towards a unified way of working. Each of our global production hubs has a dedicated IT team, while our smaller offices are supported by local admins at our Amsterdam HQ.
For this mid-level role, we’re not looking for a director but for a doer: a hands-on employee who hustles and helps in equal measure to keep our Monks and Machines up and running.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an IT Monk at MediaMonks, you’re responsible for installing and configuring all computer hardware, software, networking systems and printers across our LA offices, repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Handling incoming issues and requests from our LA Monks, you’ll provide first-line support for troubleshooting, and set up new colleagues in a flash.
- You’ll occasionally also offer a helping hand to our other colleagues in North and South America via our ticket system, or simply through Slack.
- You contribute to making sure that your 1,000 colleagues across 14 international offices can collaborate to craft cool stuff for the leading agencies and brands, assisting remote network engineers by providing hands-on support when needed.
- Your responsibilities as an administrator include managing user accounts and looking after our printer network (even digital production can’t do without toner and paper).
- Last but not least, you’re responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting on all security processes and policies relating to our special (secret) project rooms to ensure we’re in compliance.
- For this mid-level role, we’re looking for what they used to call a whizkid: someone who is keen and eager to look after our IT in LA.
- As an all-round troubleshooter, you can support both Windows and Mac.
- You can provide application support for all kinds of software packages and are all too familiar with plugins, patches and drivers.
- As a true IT support employee, you have the inexplicable capacity to fix problems simply by looking at the allegedly malfunctioning device.
- Next to the Magic Restart, you know how to solve more complex oddities in the workings and settings of networks and applications.
- Setting up new workstations is hardly work for you: you always think ahead so that new Monks have everything they need to get started, even if it wasn’t part of the to-do list.
- A considerable level of independence is required for this job as you’ll mostly be working on your own while representing our global IT team.
- Constantly exploring new IT territories, you’re so eager to learn on the job we don’t even have to tell you.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508