Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
IT Support Analyst at MediaMonks BA
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our Buenos Aires team. For this level role, we’re not looking for a director but for a doer: a hands-on employee who hustles and helps keep our Monks and Machines up and running.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for installing and configuring all computer hardware, software, networking systems and printers across our BA offices, repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Provide first-line support for troubleshooting, and set up new colleagues in a flash, handling incoming issues and requests from our BA Monks,
- Contribute to making sure that your 1,000 colleagues across 14 international offices can collaborate to craft cool stuff for the leading agencies and brands.
- Manage user accounts and look after our printer network (even digital production can’t do without toner and paper).
- Be responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting on all security processes and policies relating to our special (secret) project rooms to ensure we’re in compliance.
- For this level role, we’re looking for what they used to call a whizkid: someone who is keen and eager to look after our IT in BA.
- You’re fluent in English and IT lingo.
- Handling incoming issues and requests from our BA Monks, you’ll provide first-line support for troubleshooting, and set up new colleagues in a flash.
- You’ll occasionally also offer a helping hand to our other colleagues in North and South America via our ticket system, or simply through Slack.
- You contribute to making sure that your 1,000 colleagues across 14 international offices can collaborate to craft cool stuff for the leading agencies and brands, assisting remote network engineers by providing hands-on support when needed.
- As an all-round troubleshooter, you can support Windows, Linux and Mac.
- You can provide application support for all kinds of software packages and are all too familiar with plugins, patches and drivers.
- As a true IT support employee, you have the inexplicable capacity to fix problems simply by looking at the allegedly malfunctioning device.
- Next to the Magic Restart, you know how to solve more complex oddities in the workings and settings of networks and applications.
- Setting up new workstations is hardly work for you: you always think ahead so that new Monks have everything they need to get started, even if it wasn’t part of the to-do list.
- Constantly exploring new IT territories, you’re so eager to learn on the job we don’t even have to tell you.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508