Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
IT Support Analyst at MediaMonks BA
With more and more Monks and workstations, our Buenos Aires IT department could use some local support at our
Palermo offices. Each of our global production hubs has a dedicated IT team.
For this level role, we’re not looking for a director but for a doer: a hands-on employee who hustles and helps in
equal measure to keep our Monks and Machines up and running.
Role & Responsibilities
As an IT Monk at MediaMonks, you’re responsible for installing and configuring all computer hardware,
software, networking systems and printers across our three BA offices, repairing and replacing equipment
- Handling incoming issues and requests from our BA Monks, you’ll provide first-line support for troubleshooting, and set up new colleagues in a flash, in any of our three Palermo offices.
- You contribute to making sure that your 1,000 colleagues across 14 international offices can collaborate to craft cool stuff for the leading agencies and brands.
- Your responsibilities include managing user accounts and looking after our printer network (even digital production can’t do without toner and paper).
- Last but not least, you’re responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting on all security processes and policies relating to our special (secret) project rooms to ensure we’re in compliance.
Come Support Our Support Team at MediaMonks, not one day is the same. You’ll be part of an international company filled with great people that is constantly moving. MediaMonks currently operates across teams and time zones with a 1,000 Monks, and we'll expect to keep growing exceptionally, meaning there’s always new stuff happening on the IT front. There will be a lot of freedom to develop both yourself and our company: if you see something that can be improved, you’ll probably also get credit for being the one who fixed it.
In addition to a range of responsibilities, this job comes with a number of extracurricular events to tide you over, including MediaMonks BA’s meetups.
You’ll be surrounded by the nicest and most talented people in the industry, working and playing hard to be the best production partner in any field and market. Beyond benefits like a healthcare package, you’ll get to be part of an informal, successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for.
- For this level role, we’re looking for what they used to call a whizkid: someone who is keen and eager to look after our IT in BA.
- You’re fluent in English and IT lingo.
- Handling incoming issues and requests from our BA Monks, you’ll provide first-line support for troubleshooting, and set up new colleagues in a flash.
- You’ll occasionally also offer a helping hand to our other colleagues in North and South America via our ticket system, or simply through Slack.
- You contribute to making sure that your 1,000 colleagues across 14 international offices can collaborate to craft cool stuff for the leading agencies and brands, assisting remote network engineers by providing hands-on support when needed.
- As an all-round troubleshooter, you can support Windows, Linux and Mac.
- You can provide application support for all kinds of software packages and are all too familiar with plugins, patches and drivers.
- As a true IT support employee, you have the inexplicable capacity to fix problems simply by looking at the allegedly malfunctioning device.
- Next to the Magic Restart, you know how to solve more complex oddities in the workings and settings of networks and applications.
- Setting up new workstations is hardly work for you: you always think ahead so that new Monks have everything they need to get started, even if it wasn’t part of the to-do list.
- Constantly exploring new IT territories, you’re so eager to learn on the job we don’t even have to tell you.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508