Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Java Developer to upskill to AEM Developer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for a dev to put incredible websites and web apps together on the backend of digital production. You will be a key member of the AEM Development team, designing, coding, testing, documenting, installing, and maintaining and supporting applications that enable businesses to operate more effectively and competitively.
About the role
- Based off your knowledge in Java, you will play a key role in the development of AEM platform and solutions.
- Working effectively as a team member within an agile development environment.
- Communicating effectively with other team members, leaders, and company management, both orally and in written form;
- Writing program code that fulfills the agreed-upon requirements, and is 1) robust, 2) testable, 3) easily maintainable, and 4) effectively commented
- Producing user-interface designs/implementations that embody the best industry-accepted standards
- Anticipating problems with proposed designs and solutions
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Work within an environment of “constant improvement”
- Project professionalism, enthusiasm, an a “can do” attitude
- Meet or exceed established performance goals
Join our MediaMonks Backend Team
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the most awesome thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you A-OK coffee and sublime after-hours events.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- 3+ years of Java 7/8 is a must.
- English is a must.
- Experience in AEM development is highly valuable.
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design.
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse.
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Http, Spring tc Server, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git, BitBucket
- CI/CD – Jenkins, Maven etc
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508