Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking JS Developer to help our Rich Media team reach new levels of wealth by building even richer campaigns on behalf of A-list brands such as Netflix, Heineken and Booking.com.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this mid-level position, you’ll join the digital ads & assets team at our Palermo Production Paradise in developing high-quality display campaigns at an ever higher pace.
- You’ll help localize campaigns to potentially any country with internet access.
- You’ll improve conversion rates by implementing A/B tests.
- You report technical solutions and recommendations back to the team and stakeholders.
- You’ll implement new functions and development techniques into the production process to help meet our clients’ objectives.
- You will collaborate with other developers on our libraries and frameworks to optimize our workflow, as well as our work as a whole.
- You’ll continuously learn and enhance your technical and animation skills using libraries such as GreenSock.
Come Put the Jazz in JS
As part of DoubleClick’s Partner Program, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of the banner ad, meaning you’ll be in a unique position to push the technical potential online advertising. Moreover, joining MediaMonks BA was already to most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be part of a global company creative people would kill to work for, currently operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 750 Monks. If you want to be our +1, we’d love to meet you 2.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. If possible, please prepare examples of code you’ve developed.
- You know your way around various libraries and languages (e.g., ES6, ES7, React, AngularJS, Vue.js, TypeScript, GSAP, and RequireJS — let us know what you know).
- You’re familiar with browser testing, debugging and developing with CSS pre-processors such as SASS.
- You have experience developing reusable modules, plugins, libraries and/or web components.
- You’re familiar with using npm, yarn and/or gulp as part of your workflow.
- You have hands-on experience developing high-end digital work, knowing the ins and outs of cross-browser issues, code solutions, client-side performance optimization, version-control systems and code repositories (e.g., SVN, Git).
- A basic understanding of ad-serving platforms such as DoubleClick is beneficial but can also be learned on the job.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897