Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. Creative Copywriter at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks LA has an exciting position for a talented creative with a knack for digital copy and concepts. We’re talking pixels instead of paper; a creative that is trained in producing interactive work. If you have the best words, apply to become our LA champion of words, wisdom and wit.
Part Pitch, Part Project
- As a Creative Monk, your working life is part pitch, part project.
- Working from our Abbot Kinney treehouse, you will help our local team by pitching ideas and words for projects and proposals.
- You’ll write and edit concepts on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands, who seek MediaMonks for the creative production of their projects, platforms and campaigns.
- You'll be contributing copy and content to A-list projects big and small, from watch faces and display ads to online platforms and digital campaigns — including chatbots, AR and VR experiences, games and installations.
- Your job is to help secure, shape, and sell such projects through alliteration and other rhetorical means, always choosing clarity over cleverness.
- You tackle client briefs together with our creative leads and producers, turning ideas into powerful pitches.
- For awarded projects, you work as part of the creative team to develop the pitch into a real project — collaborating with our in-house creatives, (UX) designers, animators and developers to make sure projects get TLC throughout the entire process.
- In addition to producing all kinds of concepts and creative copy, the role includes writing crystal-clear copy decks, project cases and proposals, requiring you to synthesize relevant information and do project research.
- As a Creative Monk at MediaMonks, you are part of the most awarded production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide
- For this junior position, we’re looking to hire a digital-savvy creative with a proven ability for critical thinking and creative writing.
- You have around 2 years of high-level experience in the U.S. creative production / digital advertising industry.
- You are made of ones and zeros and have ideas and solutions for websites, mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films and everything in between.
- Your critical understanding of new media allows you to ask the right questions and make sense of complex concepts.
- You can write creative copy from scratch and enhance ideas written by others.
- As an editor, you are the change you want to see in the word. You improve what is said, not just how.
- When it comes to translating thoughts into copy, you have the ability to describe ideas in clear words that are exciting nonetheless.
- In addition to English, you speak the language of business, sales and technology. You understand how to make a case and sell people on an idea.
- You can impress without needing fancy jargon, big words, cheesy puns or slipping into the pitfall of bullshit.
- Finally, you can help in producing wireframes and user journeys.
Become a Creative Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne.
If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897