Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. Creative Operations Manager at MediaMonks HQ
Our award-winning digital products division is looking for operational talent to support the creative production of dot-com websites, mobile apps and e-comm platforms. If you’re keen to streamline our operations by orchestrating our creative workflows, we’re eager to receive your application.
- As a Jr. Operations Monk at MediaMonks, you enable creative excellence by managing our internal operations alongside our Creative Operations Lead.
- A constant balancing act, you’ll juggle a dozen things at once to keep up a constant flow of awesome work for the likes of adidas, Twitter, Viacom, Facebook, Google, KLM and Heineken.
- You’re the ‘Meta Monk’ who doesn’t do projects but makes a project of doing projects better.
- You keep tabs on all ongoing processes and work streams so we don’t miss out on creative opportunities because of operational issues.
- You help to tame tangled timelines and extinguish proverbial fires to make everything run as smooth as possible so our Monks can focus on producing top-notch work.
- Build relationships and rapport with Monks across the board as a trustee outside of projects: your ultimate goal is to keep people happy and productive.
- Contribute to high-level decision-making and implement changes to how we set up and run projects
- Gather key information from our offices around the world to assess new project requests and let work flow efficiently into our organization.
- Liaise with team leads to set up the most efficient team of Monks for every project and provide them with the lowdown.
- Optimize resources and workload by checking in with our PMs and Producers to make sure Monks don’t waste time waiting for briefs, feedback, etc.
- Harmonize the production of concurrent projects by scheduling priorities across projects.
- Monitor, flag and act on inefficiencies as well as planning and personal issues.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company Around
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If fit the specs sheet, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- Ideally, you have 2 years of experience in the digital field or creative industry.
- You have clear affinity for digital branding and products and a relentless drive for efficiency.
- Organizing is your second nature, or just something you’re really good at.
- Working with creative people from all over the world, you need to have superb communication skills in English and emoji.
- You know your 💩when it comes to managing multiple processes and value the importance of deadlines.
- You think weeks ahead and you love chasing project managers for timings, budgets, specs and matrixes, and also just for kicks.
- You keep your head cool when things get heated and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You love lists more than Buzzfeed and are familiar with project and process management tools such as Assembla, TeamGantt, Basecamp, G Suite and Post-its.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897