Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. Digital Designer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for English-speaking designers who want to further forge their skills in digital. In this junior role, you will join our BA design team in crafting award-winning projects for the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Jr. Design Monk, you will be executing designs for a broad variety of digital projects.
- You’ll work on high-end campaign work on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies, design online ads for major brands, and help to create nice-looking pitch decks.
- Most importantly, you will design websites — translating creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- Your job is to harmonize aesthetics with usability, working side by side with our in-house creatives and international project teams.
- You develop original assets and designs that meet and exceed the team’s expectations.
- You produce quick sketches and mockups to support and enhance concept proposals.
- You’ll create functional flows that show the user experience from start to finish.
- At MediaMonks, you work as part a fully integrated production operation, with 600 Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft world-class work.
- This full-time job is based at our brand-new BA office in Palermo.
- For this junior position, we are looking for an individual with a promising portfolio and 1–3 years of professional experience.
- We’re looking for someone who gets interaction and can design for different kinds of projects.
- You have solid Photoshop skills and are knowledgeable about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design.
- You know how keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger jobs with little supervision.
- Your work should demonstrate that you think about interaction, animation and devices.
- You can contribute to different stages of the design process (e.g., conceptualizing styles, wireframing websites (IA), doing layout compositions (UI), mobile translations, etc.).
- You are well-versed in English, UX design, and cat videos.
Remember: Junior is the New Senior
In return for your endless eagerness, we will give you awesome projects to further develop your skills. At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000-hour rule, if you believe that stuff. You will be part of a young and fun but most of all successful and fast-growing international company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are eager to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a portfolio and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897