Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. Frontend Developer MediaMonks HQ
Role & Responsibilities
- In this junior role, you’ll join our international development in Hilversum, comprised of some 150 of the best front- and backend developers in the world.
- Alongside 500 coworkers from other disciplines, you’ll work as part of an international production operation that develops everything you could possibly throw at a digital project.
- As a Jr. Frontend Monk, you help to build award-winning websites for the best brands in the world.
- You’ll work as part of different project teams, with a shared but also individual responsibility to meet deadlines and delivers.
- You’ll learn about scalability and how to organize code in large-scale projects.
- Your work will covers near-infinite range of projects that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Depending on your projects, you may also have to work with: React, Vue and other MVVM/MVC frameworks; libraries such as GSAP; Git and GitFlow; and JS, ES6 and TypeScript.
- If you are eager to push (your) boundaries, you should join us at the vanguard of digital.
Remember: Junior is the New Senior
In return for your deftness and dedication, you’ll get an independent position in an exciting work environment along with an array of awesome projects, people and prizes. You’ll join a young, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of hyperlinks. Hell, we even have a rad lunch and pension fund.
If you’re hot on joining our team Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of your wwwork and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 1 to 2 years of high-level experience in frontend development.
- You can independently put together a mean website from scratch with a solid foundation in HTML and CSS.
- You know your way around various libraries and (stylesheet) languages, e.g., Sass/SCSS, PostCSS, Knockout, RequireJS, GSAP, TypeScript, AngularJS, React, Aurelia and ES6 — let us know what you know.
- You have experience with integrating animations and responsive web development.
- You’re familiar with programming basics such as if-statements and different kinds of loops (e.g., the for-loop, while-loop, do-while loop).
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- You’re eager to develop high-end website and single-page applications (SPAs) without the need for jQuery.
- OOP sounds dope to you, as does working according to strict coding standards and rigid technical requirements.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897