Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. HR Administrator at MediaMonks HQ
The most awesome production company on the planet is hiring a HR Hero to look after our personnel administration, payroll and more.
About the Role
- As a HR Monk at MediaMonks, you help to make life better for 600+ colleagues around the world.
- Based in Hilversum, you’ll work as part of our global HR department that keeps our temples running as MediaMonks moves faster and faster.
- You help with the correct execution of various administrative tasks relating to recruitment, employee administration, payroll and more.
- You act as a point of contact, handling incoming requests from both our staff and management.
- The whole shebang when it comes to HR administration, from recruitment, to onboarding to offboarding;
- Setting up contracts and welcome packages, onboarding new Monks;
- Employee administration (e.g., sick and leave administration, sick-and-return notices, evaluations);
- Managing employee files and processing mutations, possibly following changes in legislation, regulations or terms of employment;
- Assisting expats with administrative obligations (e.g., arranging permits, setting up bank accounts, registering place of residence);
- Ordering, managing and monitoring public transportation subscriptions;
- Preparatory work for payroll administration (e.g., processing mutations in pay);
- Preparing HR reports for management.
Become Our New HR Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. The job comes with a one-of-kind company culture, excellent extracurricular events, a next-gen pension fund, amazing food, and an annual winter sports trip. So, if you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you in person
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this junior-level position, we’re looking to hire someone with 1–3 years of relevant experience.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree (HBO or university level), preferably in human resource management (HRM/P&O).
- You can communicate flawlessly in both English and Dutch.
- You’re very precise, socially skilled and reliable.
- You can think ahead and establish priorities, even during stressful times.
- You’re hands-on but also have a helicopter view of things.
- And we don’t even have to you tell you when discretion is required.
- A basic degree in payroll administration (e.g., a PDL) and/or experience with Exact Globe is a plus.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897