Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr Process Improvement Analyst at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking wwwonder worker to help us improve as a company and as a whole. w
About the Role
- In this Palermo-based position, you’ll be joining a team of 190+ Monks that works alongside our international offices to start recording our processes and thinking about better ways to do the amazing things we do.
- At our Palermo Product Paradise, you’ll work as part of the HR, finance and production developments to build a library of processes.
- As a Process Analyst, you will work closely with different agencies to record, improve and keep track of everything we do, from pitch to deploy.
- You will collect feedback, and analyse and implement processes to optimize the overall business processes and workflows
- You’ll piece together innovative new ways to do things, and you will occasionally need to build things from scratch.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
Come analyze us!
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you great coffee and sublime after-hours events.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 1+ years of experience in identifying business improvement opportunities and driving transformational initiatives
- You are interested in business process re-engineering, strategic operational change, and / or business strategy.
- You understand current technology trends, have an special interest in digital production, and you want to better understand the market to optimize business processes.
- You have strong written and verbal communication and influencing skills in Spanish, as well as experience engaging with Sr stakeholders.
- You know your way around conducting internal interviews to discover organizational difficulties and map procedures, systems, requests and requirements.
- You are a critical thinker who challenges the status quo and drives to innovative solutions
- Last but not least, you’re a proficient English communicator; able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and know how to describe problems and required actions to your peers.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675