Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. Project Manager at MediaMonks SG
Jr Project Manager at MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks has an entry-level opportunity for an Junior Project Manager who can enter and double-check specs and assets like there’s no tomorrow.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this dedicated position, you’ll support a special task force at a not-so-secret location in Singapore in producing digital advertising for one of the biggest brands in the world.
- You’ll be helping to manage a large-scale advertising project by organizing and ordering all relevant input and assets.
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved brands — referring to the client, of course — your organization allows our in-house production teams to produce quality content at scale.
- You’re responsible for correctly entering the input from the client into our (content management) systems and spreadsheets.
- You’ll help to translate the client’s input into tickets for our project-management tool to brief our designers on what to do, task for task.
- Liaising with our project managers and designers on a daily basis, you help to make sure we hit milestone after milestone as the project progresses.
Join Our Party in Singapore
In return for your dedication to data and details, you’ll get the opportunity to work with an amazing set of colleagues at one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you think you’ll manage magnificently, we’d love to meet you to tell you all about MediaMonks.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. We follow the Tripartite standards in Singapore. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- The role requires someone who can juggle multiple requests and understands the importance of delivering according to specs & service-levels.
- Structured and accurate, you can independently make sure that all relevant input is entered into the right systems on time.
- You can provide clear updates and actions to Monks from around the world
- You’re a champion of process but always look beyond your formal responsibilities to make sure everything checks out.
- While spreadsheets are your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time.
- You can keep a helicopter view at all times, and instead of freaking out, you’re freaking good at finding solutions for conflicting requests.
- If you have any prior experience with project management tools such as Bootcamp, Assembla, Jira or Asana, that would be a plus.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675