Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. Project & Service Manager at MediaMonks HQ
We are looking for a service-oriented Project Manager to support the ongoing development of the digital projects and platforms MediaMonks produces for leading businesses and brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll be working with clients like adidas, Google and Heineken to support and develop platforms after their initial launch.
- Your contribution begins with looking after the extermination of reported bugs.
- You'll also work to better our big builds incrementally, working together with our dedicated project leads and managers.
- Amongst other things, you arrange support and maintenance, look after the implementation of updates and features, help to roll-out to new markets, and generally make sure the solutions we build stay a success for all parties.
- You’ll work together with the best and nicest people in the biz, from business developers to actual developers and designers.
Join Our Team
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. You’ll be able to become a full-fledged Project Monk and grow into an even more senior role faster than at any other company.
In return for your dedication to detail, you’ll get an independent position in an international work environment filled with many of the nicest people in the industry. You’ll be part of a fun and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. In addition to a next-gen pension fund, you can expect A+ food and (winter sports) parties, and A-OK coffee.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- For this Hilversum-based position, we are looking for someone with hands-on experience in service & support in the digital field.
- The role requires someone who can juggle multiple requests and understands the importance of deadlines and delivering according to specs & service-levels.
- You know how to arrange internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You are acquainted with the basics of content management systems (CMS for SEO) — any experience with web development (HTML/CSS) would be a real plus.
- You also know a bit about technical architectures and long-term development trajectories.
- No matter how big the build, you can keep a helicopter view at all times.
- Instead of freaking out, you are freaking good at dealing with conflicting requests and deadlines.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897