Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. Recruiter at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is searching for a digital-savvy talent sourcer to search and find the best Monks for other positions.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this junior-level recruitment position, you’ll support the growth of our fast-growing company, which currently works across eleven offices with 800 Monks and counting.
- You’ll learn the ins, outs and in-betweens of recruitment at the biggest creative production company on the planet.
- Working alongside our in-house Recruiters, you help to build talent pools for a wide range of positions by sourcing high-potential candidates.
- You’ll source candidates for dozens of different jobs simultaneously, from business and management to creative roles like designers, developers and animators.
- You’ll work closely together our hiring leads to learn more about the desired skill set for each role, and the specific needs of our offices and teams.
- You’ll help to set up MediaMonks for future success by developing and executing a recruitment strategy, proactively identifying talent for vacancies that don’t even exist yet.
- You’ll constantly check new recruitment platforms, events and other channels MediaMonks could use for employer branding and recruitment purposes.
- You’ll help to co-organize university visits and other events for students.
Come Source And Celebrate
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. You’ll get to work for a company that creative people would kill to work for — if only everyone knew) —alongside colleagues that are absolutely killing it. We serve mean lunches and masterful parties, including our notorious winter sports trip, and we even offer a pension plan for when you’re too old for this 💩.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- This junior-level recruitment role isn’t so much about your years of experience as it is about your drive and eagerness to learn.
- You speak English at the highest professional level.
- You’re eager to learn about the top players in the field and reputation of companies in different markets to easily approximate the strength of people’s CVs.
- You’re confident in liaising with external recruitment agencies.
- You’re excited about working in a fast-paced international environment.
- You like working in a super casual company culture and know how to convey this vibe to candidates.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897