Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Jr. UX & UI Designer
We’re looking for a Digital Product Designer with a UX background to help craft an ecommerce app for a major Dutch brand. If you employ that special blend of product-thinking and design, we have the perfect opportunity to do it.
About the Role
- For this Dutch+English-speaking job, you’ll be working in-house on a location in the South of the Netherlands. Due to client sensitivity, we will disclose the location to you during the interview process. When you’re not on location, you’ll be working at the MediaMonks Mothership in Hilversum.
- We are looking for someone to join the product design team to further develop and improve two native apps and a responsive website.
- You’ll work in an agile environment supporting several scrum development teams with clear UX and UI thinking and design.
- You collaborate with the client Product Owners and our lead Product Designer to design new features.
- The job is part conceptual, looking at UX holistically, and part straight-out production.
- You will be fleshing out functionalities and UI logic to support the developers as they implement your work.
- You will have an opportunity here to: design a solution, test it with users, and release it to an app and website that is used by millions of people each month.
All About You
- You use apps for everything and have around 2 years of experience in the field of UX and digital design.
- You have experience with designing native apps for iOS and Android.
- You can work (magic) with Photoshop, Sketch and InVision.
- You’re skilled in scrumming, pragmatic in project standups, and an ace at planning poker.
- You can rapidly sketch, prototype, and test your designs in order to validate them.
- You are comfortable with building business relationships with project stakeholders.
- Your UX designs puts the customer first as you always seek to empathize with the user.
- Your UI skills make for strong interfaces in which functionality, usability and aesthetics are balanced.
Put the U in this Position
At MediaMonks, you will join a successful and fast-growing international production company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are eager to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897