Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Junior Designer at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks has a position for an up-and-coming Junior Designer who wants to develop their skills in digital design. Working from our Farringdon office, you’ll join an all-star and ever-growing team of Monks to create pixel-perfect designs for pitches, proposals and projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this junior position, you’ll be crafting digital designs for a wide variety of channels, including social content, display advertising and interactive campaigns.
- You’re part of a team of creatives, designers, illustrators and animators that produces work for clients all over the world.
- You’re keen to go above and beyond, to push what’s possible when it comes to digital design and aesthetics.
- You strive for pixel-perfection, safeguarding quality at all times by working together with our (visual) QA testers.
- You make sure that designs meet guidelines, are consistent across formats, and look dope in any dimension.
Join MediaMonks as a Junior Designer
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best creative production partner in any field and market, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,500+ Monks and counting.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
- We’re looking for someone with around 2 years of experience, but if you have less, don’t let that stop you applying.
- As shown in your portfolio, you’re already with Photoshop (or Sketch).
- Crafting perfectly balanced layouts is your second nature, or simply something you’ve become skilled in.
- You can contribute to different stages of the design process: from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- You can handle small tasks independently, and look after bigger assignments with a bit of supervision.
- You can stay focussed and precise, even for repetitive tasks.
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a mess outside of Adobe CS.
- A good communicator, you’re eager to work with colleagues from all over the world.
- You’re open to feedback and always look for ways (and tricks) to improve.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897