Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Junior HR Generalist at MediaMonks BER
S4 Capital is a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company, leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned brands. MediaMonks is part of the S4 Capital group. Together, we accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and in real-time partnership with our clients. We’re bringing together creative and technology deeply rooted in innovation with a disruptive model that breaks down barriers. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have an interesting match for you.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. We want everyone to feel free, real, safe and be respectful of others.
Now, about the role:
As Junior HR Administrator, you will support the MediaMonks HR department in Germany or Hilversum to ensure we’re delivering an exceptional employee experience as we scale rapidly. You’ll work as part of our global HR team that keeps the company operating faster and faster as we work toward a unitary structure. Our ideal candidate loves to take the initiative, while also being flexible and creative on the best ways to execute. You support the smooth running of our People Operations processes related to the entire lifecycle of our Monks in Germany.
The People department is part of the corporate Operations of MediaMonks. You’ll report to the Director of HR Operations, Rosemary Williamson (based in Hilversum) and you will work alongside the HR Business Partner (Judith Gabriel - based in Berlin) and HR Generalist, Minke Reeuwijk (based in Hilversum). This is a full-time position based in our Berlin office.
- Employee Lifecycle Support: Provide support to the HR Generalist on all relevant touch points of the Employee Lifecycle. For example: That all new hires are on boarded accurately and on time, all needed documents get prepared, all processes and playbooks are accessible, visa matters are taken care of, offboarding is conducted smoothly and all loose ends tied.
- Employee Service Support: Provide a first line HR response to our employees with a timely and successful resolution of HR queries via our ticketing systems.
- Employee Administration Support: Support the HR Generalist in efficient and compliant processing of day to day admin tasks and information (sick leaves, special leaves, PTO, benefits registrations, changes in contracts, job change administration and performance management letters. And everything in between) - to ensure top quality HR data and well organised and up-to-date Employee Files.
- Payroll and Finance Admin Support: Support in providing quality and timely information for payroll and finance forecast administration regarding new hires, monthly mutations, salary and FTE changes, allowances and deductions, exits and any other changes.
- Processes and Procedures: Use your knowledge and experience to provide insight and support to your Team Lead in constantly improving People processes and various templates, getting to top-notch and efficient processes that allow for us to scale up in line with business growth.
- You have a degree and/or 1-2 years of working experience in HR.
- Experience with the Google Suite (Google Docs, Gmail).
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
- Ideally German native speaker with very good English language skills.
- Knowledge of German employment law is a plus.
- Experience with HR software systems (in or comparable to Workday) is a plus.
- Multitasking and accurate with detailed work, staying alert while performing routine tasks.
- You enjoy working in a very diverse and international team.
- You’re able to prioritise accordingly and take ownership of tasks, to build a realistic timeframe to manage expectations according to priorities.
- You’re pragmatic and able to handle multiple tasks and requests, taking a positive and realistic approach and always integrating learnings.
- You remain calm under pressure. You escalate issues in a timely and sensitive manner when a risk can occur.
If this all sounds appealing and interesting for you feel free to apply.
We are very much looking forward to having a chat with you.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508