Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Junior Influencer Developer at IMA NY
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
IMA is the first full-service, global influencer marketing agency. With headquarters in Amsterdam and New York City, we have over 25 nationalities in-house and a A-List international clients. Founded in 2010, we help brands deliver global and local impact through the power of influencers. IMA provides best in class, full service influencer marketing capabilities for clients. As a digitally-driven company, we understand the fast pace and flexibility needed to effectively make an impact in today’s consumer landscape. This reflects in our company culture - young, dynamic, international.
From strategy, influencer selection, right through to campaign monitoring and reporting, we always ‘make it happen’. So much so that it's our internal tagline.
About the Influencer Development (ID) Team
IMA’s ID team is responsible for leading influencer identification from proposal stage to kick off with creativity and outstanding project management skills. We pride ourselves on providing our clients guidance through each step of a campaign with thoughtful solutions and exceptional influencer matchmaking.
As a member of the ID team, you will support the Brand partnerships team with initial influencer suggestions at proposal stage through to longlist sourcing during campaign kick off. You will work closely with the CM and Brand Partnerships teams to retain our clients and maintain IMA’s positioning as a market leading, data driven solution to influencer marketing. This role comes with a high level of autonomy while reporting to the Senior Vice President and the CM/IM team lead.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals and social platforms (including B2B);
- Influencer liaison for new partnerships and projects;
- Take part in creative brainstorm sessions with our Brand Partnerships team where you will be seen as the influencer expert for the project/campaign;
- Matchmaker between brand and influencers based on the clients brief.
- Creative and strategic thinking for the best possible strategy and set-up;
- Expand our database with new influencers, as well as nurture our existing global network;
- Be ahead of market trends and understand the needs and trends in terms of Social Media and Influencer Marketing;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for the growth of our Influencer database including new markets, new verticals, and so on.
- 0 - 2 years work experience in a digital marketing, PR or advertising agency;
- Strong knowledge of blogging, vlogging and other social networks;
- An eye for quality content and creative storytelling;
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within a team;
- Excellent research skills and a talent for thinking outside the box;
- A structured way of working, competencies in planning and organization;
- An eye for detail;
- Comfortable with presenting to clients/public speaking;
- Social media literate with an understanding of current trends;
- An analyst who has a passion for trendwatching;
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
This role has a competitive base salary. IMA offers standard health benefits, a 401k option and competitive vacation days.
To apply please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675