Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Junior Production Designer at MediaMonks Hilversum
We are growing our super cool Hilversum office and are seeking an experienced Studio Production Designer. In this junior role, you’ll become part of an incredible globally embedded team with one of our biggest [top-secret] existing clients supporting the output of thousands of deliverables. Your work days will be spent in the company of some exceptionally talented and fun Monks perfecting requests like designing compelling video ads and/or end cards, providing creative direction on bespoke animation or editing creations, as well as creating scalable dynamic remarketing and custom responsive layouts. With such high quantity, we also require equally high quality and so we need someone with eagle-eye precision, mastery of typography, obsession with color, past studio experience, and a positive attitude: think you got what it takes?
Role & Responsibilities
- This is a fast-paced assignment that requires impeccable production skills.
- You will work alongside editors, developers, and QA to provide pixel perfect banner designs and persuasive video ads.
- You’ll be onsite with a team of talented puzzle-solvers focused on balancing best practices with tight timelines and Client expectations.
- Pixel perfection is important. You will safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers to ensure perfection before our work hits the wwwild.
- Layout, typography, and color are elements that will quickly become your best friends in this project.
- You will make sure that deliverables adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats, and look pixel perfect in any dimension and in any format.
- You’ll be a master collaborator. Not just with other Monks, but with the local and global Program Managers as well as the other production teams as well.
- You’ll help to direct the very things that will be produced, always helping to make sure that the work we produce meets the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- Please note that the role requires on-site presence everyday as we cannot support WFH or Remote.
- Also, the confidentiality of our engagement means everything we do is top-secret and therefore, aka no portfolio pieces.
What’s Next? You!
Join MediaMonks as a Production Designer
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards and celebrated with champagne. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a well-developed understanding of banner design, video ad creation, and a hunger to keep learning.
- You know how to keep your files and folders super organized.
- You have solid client-facing experience and break ice instead of sweat when you collaborate with them for the final product. Impeccable interpersonal communication necessary.
- Being comfortable with the uncomfortable is a must!
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and coping with rapid change is required
- Can wear many hats, juggling multiple deadlines and priorities at any given time.
- Do you like keeping the user experience in mind when creating templates? Then you may be the unicorn we’re looking for.
- Working with clients and colleagues from around the world, you need to have strong communication skills in English.
- Fluency with presentation making software is a plus
In return for your dedication to details, deadlines and deliveries, you’ll get to work with an amazing set of colleagues at one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. You can go all-in with our company culture and all-out at parties and winter sports. In addition, you can enjoy great food everyday, and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508