Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Lead Animator at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is seeking a Lead Animator with a passion for all things post and motion-related. You must possess an exceptional working knowledge of animation techniques, including but not limited to Frame by Frame, Cut-out, 2D, 3D, Character, Mixed, etc. We do not expect you to be an expert in every animation technique, but you must have a thorough understanding of it all, be a mentor, and provide technical and creative leadership for the entire team.
In this role you will
- Be a part of a team dedicated to one of our most beloved brands.
- Collaborate with our world-class creatives to interpret their visions and then lead and supervise the animation team to bring the ideas to life.
- Work on many project types, collaborate with top-notch art directors, designers, and illustrators to achieve many styles and formats.
- Define and maintain creative and technical standards in the animation and post-process including workflow/pipelines.
- Be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
- Be a mentor to the team by having the highest skill quality out there and helping them get to the same level or surpass it!
- Create motion graphics and animations for a wide variety of projects, leading the team by example. This is a hands-on role.
- Go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Translate briefs into digestible roadmaps for creative exploration.
- Craft amazing work out of thin air, based on briefs or drafts written by others; comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project — from first ideas to the last keyframe.
- Take part in pitches where your expertise will be called into play to help win new business.
- Adopt, maintain, and continue to develop our animation playbook.
- Be in direct daily contact with our producers and project managers to ensure all current and upcoming projects are estimated, scheduled, and staffed accurately and running smoothly.
- We are looking for a versatile animation artist with 5-7+ years of experience in the motion graphics field and 2+ years of experience leading teams.
- Your first-rate skills with After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop are second to none. Cinema 4D and Harmony would be nice-to-haves in your creative toolkit.
- Next to the language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too. Other languages are a plus, but English is a must.
- Have impeccable interpersonal skills. This role will be meeting and presenting in front of our internal and external clients across the realms.
- When it comes to animating graphics, you know how to get the principal details right or break ’em for artistic effect.
- You’re adept in brief creation, creating templates, tutorials, animation ops, giving and receiving feedback, and overall creative management.
- However, the job’s not only about technical artistry. To excel in this role, you have to be a team player skilled in communicating problems and progress and being practiced in working together with juniors and seniors alike. Staying open-minded and solution-oriented is key!
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508