Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Lead Experiential Creative at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is for a concept developer with a passion for creating experiences at the intersection of the digital and the physical world. In this role, you’ll help to define and defend the creative vision for our Experiential Department in Hilversum (pronounced: ‘Amsterdam’). You’re responsible for the concept and creative execution of our experiential work around the world — propelling pitches, proposals and projects. Experiencing F.O.A.M.O? You should be.
Our ideal candidate is creative with ones and zeros but thinks in 3D. If you have a technical background in architecture or the arts, that’s awesome, but so is advertising.
Our Experiential Monks are seen as international leaders in the industry, producing award-winning activations, experiences and installations for agencies and brands all over the world. Our team specializes in crafting one-of-a-kind work combining innovative digital technologies with physical experiences inspired by treadmills, robotics and rockets.
Between São Paulo and Hilversum, we have the world’s top talent at our creative disposal, from hardware and electronics specialists, to 3D architectural design, front- and-back development and content creation. You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the nicest (and conventionally also the best) makers in the world. Whether the idea is to build a robotic kraken controlled by random dudes on the internet or to send all Dutch schoolchildren to space, you’ll be able to work wonders with a wonderful team.
Life’s a Pitch
- You’ll bring in new projects by developing creative proposals in response to client briefs, producing and presenting pitches that captivate and inspire (and sell).
- You’ll devise complete campaigns with multiple touchpoints big and small, from mobile activations to monumental art pieces.
- Working as one office across 14 locations, working at MediaMonks means collaborating across teams and time zones around the world to pitch and produce amazing ideas.
- You’ll work closely together with our Experiential EP, TD and PMs to create concepts that are incredible yet feasible.
- You affect every aspect of the project from concept to construction, producing comprehensive user journeys that show how people will move (and be moved) through space and time.
- You’ll head creative teams in crafting anything from large-scale activations and pop-ups to permanent installations, retail experiences, innovation centres and public events.
- Involved in every step of the production process, you safeguard and strengthen the execution of every concept.
- Together with the team, you think hard and careful to foresee and address creative issues before deliverables are put together in their final form (aka the point of no return).
Want to Make the Impossible Possible?
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. You’ll get a one-of-a-kind work environment that spans creative disciplines and culture. Next to a next-gen pension fund, you can also expect amazing food, parties & winter sports, and A-OK coffee. Speaking of coffee, let’s have one.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- For this high-level role, we’re looking for an English-speaking tastemaker who’s not limited by any medium and takes inspiration from constraints.
- Combining experiential and digital skills, you love pushing the potential of technology to make new experiences possible.
- You bring 3+ years of high-level experience in a similar role, working directly with top-name brands and agencies to create award-winning projects.
- You’re not just about building experiences: you build trust and relationships by inspiring confidence and collaboration with our clients.
- With your pitching and presentation skills, you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea, building our business and portfolio at the same time.
- Delivering tight work even under tight deadlines, you’re able to create (or otherwise direct) decks that look and read wonderfully.
- The spacetape between departments, you love working with creatives, designers and makers across disciplines, aligning everything from UX to VFX to create powerful experiences (aka stories).
- In short, you have the capabilities and credentials to grow into our department’s Creative Director.
- Bonus: knowledge of physical design and/or live events, joining talks with external partners and fabrication vendors, reviewing (technical) designs, ensuring we’re getting the best work and built-quality from our partners.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897