Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Lead Visual QA at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is in search of an English-speaking quality assurance tester to take the lead in making sure our work looks as promised on behalf of a big international client. If you want to visually vet the work we produce as part of a new, existing and growing client team, we’d love to have a look at your application.
In this role you will:
- Work on a global project together with Monks in other offices, based at our Palermo Production Paradise.
- Play a key role in setting up the global QA process for a multi-year project.
- Employ your knowledge of manual testing methods to assess and ascertain the correct, visual display of advertising assets such as display ads and social content.
- Ensure that every asset looks the way it should on any browser and device.
- Be the last line of defense before our work gets served to the general public, saving your coworkers from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- Constantly ask: is the design pixel perfect, and does it meet guidelines, specs and other requirements?
- Help to better integrate visual quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure our production and testing methods are tuned to the project.
- Help educate our Monks on best practices with regard to versioning and formatting so that more and more assets look perfect from the get-go, reducing everyone’s workload.
- For this QA role, we’re looking for someone who wants to specialize in visually vetting designs.
- You have background in the Design field.
- You have at least 5+ year of visual QA-testing experience and one year in a leadership position.
- You feel confident in taking the QA lead on a global, multi-year project.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear feedback and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- With a feel for aesthetics and eagle-eye for technical requirements, you’re experienced in make sure every design looks pixel perfect.
- As we’ll produce a ton of assets for this project, we bank on your ability organize and prioritize your workload to keep on top of your QA game.
- In addition to visual QA skills, you have social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling a big global project in tag team with an international team of Monks.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team. Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508