Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Legal Affairs Internship at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for future Legal Hero to look after the legal affairs at the most awesome production company on the planet.
About the Internship
- This paid internship is based at our near-Amsterdam headquarters and should last for at least 5 months.
- As a Legal Intern, you’ll help to make sure our 800+ Monks across 12 offices don’t get in trouble.
- You’ll work as part of our dedicated legal team, which ensures we’re in compliance with international rules and regulations as we move faster and faster.
- You’ll get the opportunity to hone your skills in a truly international environment, learning new things and meeting new people every week.
- Personal initiatives, ideas and homemade treats are more than welcome throughout your internship.
- The internship should be considered as a full-time learning position, with little to no time for regular coursework.
- Help processing legal administration.
- Track and update legal documents, policies and procedures.
- Support our team with legal projects, processes, and a variety of other affairs.
- Help out with handling new legal requests.
Become Our Legal Intern
Whether you’re doing a legal or a design internship at MediaMonks, it has the potential the be awesome. You’ll be part of a super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll help to lay the legal foundation upon which our best projects can be build. Next to amazing work, we have pretty great parties and winter sports trips, pretty fantastic food, and pretty nice coworkers (and pretty pretty too). All we need is a pretty ambitious intern to join us for the next 5 months.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- We’re looking for an advanced Law student (third-year/master) with interests in Technology, Intellectual Property, Digital Media, and Privacy.
- You’re enrolled in a college or university programme throughout the internship.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, English, legalese and office lingo (FYI).
- You’re discreet when it comes to confidential information and office gossip alike.
- You’re proactive, hands-on, result-oriented, independent — all the right things basically.
- You like to work as part of a team, with an open attitude and a good sense of humour.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897