Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Live Stream Specialist at MediaMonks MX
We are looking for a Live Stream specialist able to plan and execute the most challenging e-vents around the globe. A broadcast generalist at heart, this person will operate the most advanced broadcast and live-streamed events.
- In this role, you are responsible for developing the projects on vMix or similar live streaming software(s).
- You are great at planning the execution of the broadcasts and able to mitigate the risks before anyone.
- You make sure everything is set before going live, working as a “check-list person”.
- You’ll be operating fast-moving live streaming projects on an international scale.
- No matter how intense the LIVE is, you can keep a helicopter view at all times, and instead of freaking out, you’re freaking good at dealing with challenging tech operations and surprising requests.
- You’re the ‘whip’ of these projects and need to hustle Monks across teams and time zones in order to meet the quality expected for the e-vents.
- You help to debrief and find a solution for the most surprising client’s specifics.
- You liaise with the producers and the client to make sure all boxes are checked.
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part of a truly global company working as one office across teams and time zones with 2,500 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply to join in the fun.
Please be attentive to the requirements and wishlist for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost experienced on live streaming operations — someone who knows all key tools and how to hustle any broadcast challenges to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- To excel in this role, you need to grasp the projects you’ll be dealing with; best practices are often not available, and so your ability to foresee and address potential issues is critical.
- You’re a skilled technician, in touch with the latest technology to run high-quality live streams.
- When overseeing e-vents, you’ll need to manage transitions between cameras, video conferencing, bidding software, slide presentations, videos and everything in between.
- Exceptional ability to use a webcast switcher to control graphics and effects.
- You know how to command an encoder to output the broadcast to the desired platform.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development and reports.
- When it’s time to do the deadline dance, you’re flexible like a capoeirista — frequently finding a solution for the most complex broadcasts.
- Strong experience with remote operation and specialist in live stream software(s) such as vMix and OBS is highly preferred.
- Solid Tricaster and ROS skills are a plus.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508