Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Logo Designer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English-speaking logo designer who wants to advance in designing logos and other graphical assets. In this role, you’ll be part of a dedicated team that is producing advertising assets on a global scale for a big international brand.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll specialize in logo, editorial and print design as part of dedicated team of designers.
- You combines speed and style to produce around 10 original logos each week, alongside some editorial work.
- You go above and beyond the brief to push what’s possible when it comes to graphic design.
- You make sure that each asset adheres to the guidelines, is consistent across formats, looks perfect in any layout.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating across teams and time zones with 900 Monks and counting.
Let’s Kick Some Assets
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. You’ll be part of a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you meet and exceed this profile, our BA A-team would love to meet you to tell you more about culture, and hands-down best-ever asados (including a vegan-friendly version).
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for a graphic designer with at least 2 years of high-level experience crafting logos.
- Working as part of an international team, you need to have strong communication skills in English.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have solid InDesign and Illustrator skills.
- You know how to organize your files, layers and folders, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger assignments with little supervision.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature, or just something you’re good at.
- Bonus points for any experience with: After Effects, art direction, client communication, leadership, and/or project management tools/methods.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897