Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Marketing Manager at MediaMonks SG
Our Singapore office is looking for a marketer to craft clever strategies and execute effective campaigns and initiatives that help drive sales and revenue for the APAC region. We’re looking for someone with a track record of success, motivated by the notion of really digging in to evaluate demand and align local efforts working as part of our global Marketing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll work closely with our CMO and Head of PR and Communications APAC to find, vet and manage local sponsorship opportunities, advertising, speaking engagements, partnerships, first-party and third-party events, and other regional activities with the goal to boost awareness and growth objectives.
- You’ll represent MediaMonks with on-the-ground support and coverage as needed at events, sponsorships, speaking engagements and more.
- You’ll document and recap local events, announcements and other news for our PR and Communications group to use for pitching and to be included in content and other relevant Marketing initiatives.
- You’ll act as the Marketing team’s eyes and ears of the APAC region to identify local opportunities, as well as crafti solutions to fill gaps and support our team of Growth Monks focused on growing new business and existing accounts.
- You’ll maintain working relationships in order to maximize opportunities with local organizations and associations to increase awareness and sales enablement.
- You’ll work closely with our local Content Writer to help determine topics and oversee the execution of local content-driven initiatives, including event invites, landing pages, newsletters and lead nurturing using our preferred content marketing automation software.
- Your success will be measured based on increasing local brand awareness, leads captured and converted and positive impact on the region’s growth and sales results.
Join the Party in Singapore
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble — production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of team talent, and A-OK coffee, you’ll get to work for A-list clients.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
– This role requires 3+ years of relevant marketing experience, ideally working within a global marketing strategy.
– You’re a great communicator with the ongoing commitment to work and support the region’s Managing Directors and Growth team to uncover and identify opportunities to better support sales initiatives.
– You have a background in executing top-of-funnel and lead nurturing campaigns and a history of achieving lead goals and conversion targets.
– You have experience working within a content marketing automation platform, and have built and sent
expansive newsletter campaigns, from start to finish, running tracking capabilities to produce reports.
– You’re a talented writer, with the pursuit to identify and maximize growth opportunities and a keen understanding for business principles.
– You’re not just passionate, but knowledgeable about marketing, technology and APAC – with experience working on the agency-side and interest for learning the in’s and out’s of our fast-changing industry.
– You’re an extraordinary writer and editor in English – even better, if you’re also fluent in the art and language of b2b marketing.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508