Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Marketing Strategy Director (APAC) - MediaMonks Australia
Our brand new Sydney office is looking for a strategic marketer to craft clever strategies and execute effective campaigns and initiatives that help drive sales and revenue for the APAC region. We’re looking for someone with a track record of success, motivated by the notion of really digging in to evaluate demand and align local efforts working as part of our global Marketing team.
In the Marketing Strategy Director APAC position, you’ll work with the client and the account management team to translate marketing objectives into program design. B2B experience in developing marketing programs is a must. We are growing fast, and we need an evangelist of our model and way of working in the APAC region.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who thinks and executes like an entrepreneur. Our ideal candidate is able to collect, analyse, and organise data to create a compelling story. The right candidate will become an expert in the client’s industry, and will be the focal point in the development of our marketing initiatives for the clients. Although this is an individual contributor role, experience leading teams is desirable.
This position is based out of our Sydney office, although we are mostly working from home for the duration of 2020.
· Develop program-level strategies and plans for marketing initiatives including lifecycle marketing strategies.
· Effectively distill insights into compact, easy to understand language that inspires conceptual creative development.
· Own content strategy development.
· Identify opportunities and clearly communicate strategic recommendations internally and to the client(s).
· Build effective business cases that help support the proposed initiatives.
· Conduct research to get quick answers to steer program strategy.
· Drive formal research initiatives to gain deeper insights into our clients' customers and competition.
· Write program briefs.
· Be a strong player in new business efforts in the region.
- Fluency in English is required, verbal and written.
- 10+ years of progressive marketing experience, with a minimum of two years in strategic planning.
- Solid experience with B2B and B2C marketing. Emphasis on B2B, seeking 5 or more years.
- Worked in an environment that focuses heavily on data driven outcomes.
- Experience supporting strategies across a variety of different channels such as email, direct mail, media, etc.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering executive presentations.
- Experience conducting, interpreting, and generating actionable insights from bespoke research projects.
- Experience working on a highly cross-functional team with ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and priorities.
- Embrace working in a fast paced continually evolving environment.
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global (in this case, APAC) mission to become the best — and most humble — production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of team talent, and A-OK coffee, you’ll get to work for A-list clients.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508