Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Medior Creative at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is looking for a mid-weight creative to join a dedicated team of go-getters as they pitch and plan to take over the world. For this Hilversum-based role, the ideal candidate will be a hybrid art director and copywriter, skilled in developing and producing big, conceptual creative content and campaigns for local and global clients alike.
- As Medior Creative, you’ll play a pivotal role in the digital concepting and campaigns development that we create across a multitude of platforms, for leading global brands.
- You'll be working on a mix of big clients: Including HP, IBM, Google, P&G and Amazon - alongside pitch work for our global offices.
- Every brief is unique: Your job is to bring top-notch thinking to the table in all shapes and sizes in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll not only get the chance to create big creative concepts, but will also be part of the entire process and see it through, as it gets produced by our own in-house film and post-production teams.
- You’ll help to bring in new projects by developing digital 360 campaigns and ideas in response to client briefs — coming up with spot-on concepts and stories that are exciting and in line with the project’s goals, timings and budget.
- You’ll put together slick decks, write scripts and structure storyboards that outline a basic narrative but also provide directions for VOs, camera movements, transitions and other filming techniques.
- You'll work on a variety of deliverables and channels, so need to be fluent in digital platforms and their best practises, social media trends, display ad requirements and generating assets
- We're all about tech-junkies and digital natives - so innovative-thinking, boundary-pushing, pro-active doers are what make up our Monk DNA.
MediaMonks is a global creative production company that partners with clients across industries and markets to craft amazing work for leading businesses and brands. Its integrated production capabilities span the entire creative spectrum, covering anything you could possibly want from a production partner, and probably more. MediaMonks is a digital and advertising award-winning, fast-moving and creative organisation with 34 offices around the world where 2600+ people are employed and it is rapidly growing.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job — we’d love to probe your personal pitch!
- Ideally, you have at least 5+ years of experience working in an international environment at an advertising or creative production agency.
- You have a conceptual background with proven experience in creating digital, integrated brand campaigns big and smalls; bringing forth effective and award-winning campaigns.
- You’re a hands-on creative,armed with big ideas and a drive for working collaboratively across teams and disciplines to create the best of work.
- You're able to go all-in with fast-paced pitches, but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- You understand data-driven creative and have experience adding these layers to your concepts to make them even smarter.
- You're confident in presenting and being in front of clients, and are able to articulate your ideas to a strong level - whether to internal or external stakeholders.
- You appreciate how ridiculously expensive it can be to produce innovative creative ideas and can take the practicalities of film, basic scoping and post production into account when proposing ideas.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508