Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Mid-Level Copywriter for MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks LA is looking for a mid-level Copywriter to conceptualize, write, pitch, and produce work for one of our coolest clients. If you associate as both concept developer and copy connoisseur, read on and sell us with your way with words!
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients who seek us for the creative production of their digital campaigns and social content.
- Develop concepts and copy for anything you could possibly throw at an integrated campaign: from taglines and TVC scripts to concepts for experiential installations and digital activations.
- Secure, shape, and sell the work through alliteration and other creative means, championing clarity over cleverness.
- Presenting and building client relationships is second nature to you.
- Help to bring in new assignments by creating pitch-winning proposals.
- Oversee copy for all projects in production, working with the team to verbalize ideas, iron out concepts, solve creative issues through words, and nail the copy.
- Creatively responsible for all key copy and campaign content including the writing of scripts.
- Ensure everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the brand’s objectives
- 4+ years professional copywriting experience in advertising and marketing is mandatory.
- You love gaming culture!
- You’re experienced in developing copy-based concepts with clever taglines and other creative copy.
- You can craft amazing copy out of thin air, based on briefs, and from drafts written by others.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from a conceptual perspective.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work across multiple formats (digital, video, social, etc.) is required.
- A strong perspective on what makes a great user experience — in an app, a book, or an appliance. Everything we create, from decks to billboards, is a product!
- Experience crafting brand voice, tone, and style guides ensuring consistent language across multiple touchpoints.
- An incredibly detail-oriented and organized person who never misses a period or an Oxford comma.
- An ability to adapt quickly and compromise with others without compromising our voice and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through mocks and decks when pitching work to stakeholders and directors.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and changing priorities.
Life as a Monk
Working from our tree-house office on Abbott Kinney (currently remotely), you’ll be part and pencil of an international team that is dedicated to one of our most important clients. You’ll join a successful, bustling and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for, operating as one team across locations with 2,500+ Monks and counting.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508