Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Mid-Level Producer at MediaMonks LA
The MediaMonks monastery in LA is seeking a Mid-Level Producer with a knack for design, animation and video editing at scale. This person will work partially in-house at our client's office (post stay at home orders), so client-facing experience is a must. This mid-level role requires prior experience in digital advertising, transcreation, asset creation and/or integrated production, as well as an understanding of what is needed in the first place to make first-rate projects come about. This team focuses on assets at scale so experience with high-volume is a must!
- You’ll partner with one of our biggest clients to produce digital advertising assets that require our in-house teams to deliver quality x quantity.
- You are responsible for the process and completion of multiple design & animation projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Design, Illustration and Animation Monks.
- A quality watchdog, you work closely together with our Program/Project Managers and production teams across several time zones to make sure pixels are pushed to perfection.
- You make sure that the work meets the client’s strategy, brand and creative goals, as well as our own quality standards.
- As a producer, you help with scoping and quoting projects, working with senior Monks and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of an international production company, with 2,500+ Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft the best of work.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping everyone informed on the progress of projects, and the latest office gossip.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right resources (we mean people of course!) are available.
- You liaise between clients and teams to make sure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You have at least 2 - 5 years of hands-on experience doing awesome work as a Producer or Project Manager in digital advertising or creative production.
- You have a solid understanding of the creative workflow of fast-paced design and animation projects.
- You also have sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning/production issues, translating the complexity of such projects into lucid language that clients can understand.
- We need a true-born and fun-loving team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You can collaborate comfortably with digital artisans including creatives, illustrators, designers, 2D animators, 3D animators, concept artists.
- Setting up and managing production projects between offices is no easy task and requires superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Spreadsheets are your natural habitat, project management tools your best friend (e.g., TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, Post-it notes).
- You break the ice, instead of break a sweat when in front of the client and when facing crazy cases of ambiguity.
- You have the experience and tools to solve problems in your back pocket, and you're not afraid to use them as needed.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508