Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Mid/Senior UI Designer - MediaMonks China
MediaMonks — less humbly known as the most awesome creative production company on the planet — is hiring an English and Mandarin speaking, digital tastemaker to oversee the creation of top-notch designs at our Shanghai office.
Role & Responsibilities
- You'll be part of an international department that is crafting amazing work for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You’ll be able to take a lead role for this account’s creative, often working together with one or more members to flesh out all assets and designs
- You’ll employ your problem-solving skills and full stack of design solutions to design amazing digital websites and experiences.
- Amongst many more things, you’ll be designing award-winning websites, apps and experiences.
- You translate brand values, concepts UX documentation and user-stories into functional design solutions and actionable design briefs for different platforms and devices.
- You grasp both the user requirements and the client’s needs, feeding both back into the design process to make sure our work is in line with the project’s objectives and expectations.
- Owning the experience, you look after the visual execution of all features and functions, usability, and overall aesthetics.
- You help your team to improve the work on both an aesthetic and functional level.
- In this role, you’ll be a mid/senior designer on a global account in Shanghai, improving people, projects and processes.
- You have around 5-6 years of experience, with 2+ years in a senior capacity, across the field of digital and web design.
- Having earned your stripes in the field, you’re ready to take on this role with mentor-like responsibilities, helping younger designers get better at their job through a sacred ritual called constructive feedback
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with our client.
- You boast a beautiful portfolio of top-of-class apps and experiences, spanning the entire spectrum of UX, UI and interaction design.
- You have experience directing all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You have an articulate understanding of grid systems, white space, aspect ratios, typography and colour theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- Your Photoshop and Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- Beyond aesthetic excellence, your portfolio demonstrates presentation, research, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Based on your experience and expertise, you can literally tell why a user experience is good or bad, and explain what needs to be achieved to make it (even) better.
- You know how to sell designs to colleagues and clients alike, and ideally have some experience running workshops and presentations.
- Bonus point if you can produce interactive prototypes with tools such as InVision and Principle.
- You are flexible and agile and willing to put in the hours, time and dedication to make each project you work on a success.
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you limitless company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508