Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Mobile React Native Developer at MediaMonks HQ
About the Role
- In this role, you will join our award-winning development department at the MediaMonks mothership in Hilversum.
- As part of our majestic mobile team, you’ll develop magical mobile work in React Native.
- Alongside other (iOS, Android, frontend) developers, you are responsible for building and maintaining a diverse range of apps offering a multitude of functionalities: from the ultimate grilling companion to innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography.
- You work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- Ideally, you already have some experience working with JSX and the React Native framework.
- You know your way around Redux, Babel, FlexBox and git-flow.
- You can work with Photoshop files.
- You’re an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
- You are up to date with the latest developments in iOS and Android.
- If you have native iOS or Android experience, that’s a big plus.
- If you can also throw in some staying power, you might very well be the perfect fit for this position.
In return for your devotion to clean code, we offer you an independent position with a lot of responsibilities, and even more possibilities. You’ll work alongside an amazing set of world-class developers you can geek out with and learn from. With a one-of-a-kind culture, winter sports & summer parties, fantastic food every day, and an unlimited supply of caffeine, you’ll be in great company.
So, if you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives, land this position while it’s hot. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11650 Ciudad de México CDMX Mexico
- +52 1 55 8421 8283
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897