Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Motion Graphics Designer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for a Jr. to mid Motion Graphics Monk to move pixels across space with grace.
About the Job
• You’ll be part of an international project team and create motion graphics for a variety of projects for one of our biggest clients on the West Coast.
• The job’s about creating awesome adaptations from existing styles and assets with an input of your original work and creativity.
• You’ll animate campaign and social content for a top-name (and top- secret) brand.
• Working as part of a dedicated client team, you take part in a fully integrated production operation, with Monks from all disciplines collaborating in crafting awesome work. This means you can team up with top-notch artists, creative directors, producers and illustrators to create world wide content.
• This full-time position is based at our sun-filled treehouse in Palermo.
Come Play for a Pay At MediaMonks, you can up your game at a truly global company with eleven offices working side by side on amazing projects. You’ll be part of a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving organisation. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome pet-, side-, passion- and vanity-projects, being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture. If your skills at work and play are of equal greatness, we’d love to hear from you. However, let your work speak first by sending us your most animated projects. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany
your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
• For this position, we are looking for a versatile animation artist with 1+ years of experience in the motion graphics field.
• You can produce drop-dead gorgeous animations even under skinny jeans-tight deadlines.
• You know your way around After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
• When it comes to animating graphics, you know how to get the principal details right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
• Next to the language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too, because the job’s not just about technical artistry.
• To excel in this role, you have to be a team player, skilled in communicating problems and progress, and practiced in working together with juniors and seniors alike.
Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675