Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Multimedia Developer at MediaMonks DXB
MediaMonks Dubai is looking for a Multimedia Developer to join our ever-growing team. In this role, you will design, create, manipulate and tailor graphics, images, sound, animation, video and text to create integrated multimedia programs for clients based across MENA. You will combine design skills with technical knowledge to develop relevant, meaningful and strikingly awesome fit-for-purpose designs across multimedia formats. You will be able to interpret a client brief, prepare design concepts, produce digital collateral, create short videos, and other marketing and company materials.
- In this Dubai based position, you’ll be responsible for creating a suite of multimedia design as part of a fast paced, global team.
- You’ll help to shape experiences and websites by bringing fresh ideas to the table, putting a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll produce high-quality deliverables such as detailed wireframes, event flows and prototypes, shaping these from scratch as well as completing those already in the works.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You make sure all designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations.
Background & Skills
- You have experience working as a multimedia designer at a high, international level.
- You speak English fluently
- You have had 3+ years of experience in the Middle East and have worked on projects that require an applied understanding of Arabic design.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders neatly, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- You’re fascinated by how people interact with technology in practice.
- You’re knowledge about interaction and customer-centric design.
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest (design) trends and innovations.
- You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- Last but not least, you are a true team player with very likeable social skills.
At Media Monks you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices all around the globe and 4,000+ Monks and counting, we’re leading the industry through integrated teams who create great, relevant work with purpose at scale and at speed.We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. We want everyone to feel free, real, safe and be respectful of others.Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom English cover letter detailing why you’re the right person for the job. Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508