Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Native German Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a junior- to mid-level Motion Graphics Monk to move pixels across space with grace.
About the Job
- You’ll be part of an international project team and create motion graphics for a wide variety of projects for our biggest clients
- The job’s a mix of original work and creating equally awesome adaptations from existing styles and assets.
- You work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft awesome work.
- This means you can team up with top-notch artists and illustrators to achieve a specific style.
- Next to creating marvellous Motion Graphics, you will also be doing some awesome, but basic editing.
- This full-time position is based at our HQ Office in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>).
- You are a native German Speaker and are able to take briefs and copy in your language and craft them into an art piece.
- You speak English fluently.
- For this position, we are looking for a versatile animation artist with 2+ years of high-level experience in the motion graphics field.
- You can produce drop-dead gorgeous animations, illustrations and designs, even under skinny jeans-tight deadlines.
- Your first-rate skills with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop are second to none.
- In addition to producing awesome motion graphics, you can also create storyboards and styleframes in a wide variety of styles from concept to execution.
- When it comes to animating graphics, you know how to get the principal details right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- Ideally, you also boast some basic (or bold) skills in traditional animation software and/or Cinema 4D.
- Knowledge 3D knowledge is a big plus.
- Next to the language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too, because the job’s not just about technical artistry.
- To excel in this role, you have to be a team player, skilled in communicating problems and progress, and practiced in working together with juniors and seniors alike.
Come Play for a Pay
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a successful and crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome pet-, side- and passion-projects, being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture amplified through awesome awards, a lovely lunch, and rigid pension fund. If your skills at work and play are of equal greatness, we’d love to hear from you ASAP. However, let your work speak first by sending us your most animated projects.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897