Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Native Japanese Visual Designer at MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks Singapore is hiring a versatile designer to take digital designs to the next level. We’re looking for a digital artisan who gets interaction and specifically typography. In this role, you’ll be working at one of our beloved world star global clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- You are a native Japanese Speaker and are able to take briefs and copy in your language and craft them into an art piece.
- You speak English fluently.
- As part of MediaMonks, you work as part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one office across eleven locations with 700 Monks and counting.
- While working on sight at the client, Singapore is your base, you’ll join a small-star team of Monks to create spot-on designs for pitches and running projects — bringing forth award-winning work on behalf of leading agencies and brands.
- We’ll be looking at you to translate creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- You have a knack for User Interfaces and typography.
- For some projects you set the style from scratch; for others, you help to safeguard and expand on existing styles.
- You’ll after the execution of the art direction and help to improve the work by offering new angles, best practices and practical solutions, ensuring projects meet our standards.
- Always safeguarding the final execution, you'll work together our Monks around the world to make sure your design look pixel-perfect across devices.
- This is a role for the visual designer, communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; works at a fast pace; and who can collaborate well with others.
- You will be responsible for adapting and redesigning existing editorial artwork for a middle eastern audience, preparing screenshots to accompany inline imagery, optimizing images for output, and reviewing final stories to ensure the best experience for the audience.
- We’re looking for an English-speaking designer with Japanese roots and 2+ years of high-level experience.
- This client-facing role builds on your ability as a communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; works at a fast pace; and who can collaborate well with others.
- You are a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, independently or collaboratively and someone who has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences
- You know how to sell designs to colleagues and clients alike, and ideally have some experience doing client presentations.
- Next to your creative outbursts you are meticulously organized and meet deadlines with lethal precision
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have experience crafting the output of editorial design product (e.g., Magazines, Digital Content, Journalism, etc.) And own the acrobatic skills to balance your work across graphic design, typography, photography, illustration.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, it looks shopped. Earning bonus points for retouching like a master.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- You have a clear understanding of grid systems, white space, aspect ratios, typography and colour theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You’re great at organizing your files, layers and folders — even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897