Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Node.js Developer at MediaMonks BA
Our Monks in Buenos Aires are looking beyond their server-side scripts in search of an English-speaking Node.js Developer. In this role, you’ll be joining our mid-size office in the heart of Palermo which works alongside other monasteries to craft award-winning work for leading brands and businesses.
About the Role
- Based at our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll play a key role in the development of the projects and products for clients around the world.
- Working closely together with other disciplines, you’ll create dedicated services for websites, short-term campaigns, long-term platform, games and other interactive hotstuff.
- Along with your colleagues you’ll be developing backend environments that run like Usain but without the slow start.
- You’ll contribute to, and learn about the latest and greatest in backend security.
- You'll create tools and packages that will boost development speed.
- You’ll also support our clients and team with launching, fixing and maintaining websites.
- In short, you’ll create a high variety of high-load and high-performance projects while sharing tips, tricks and memes with some of the best developers in the world.
Pretty Hot Position
If you are capable and crazy enough to join MediaMonks in Buenos Aires, you’d be out of your head not to do it. You’ll be part of super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market, operating as one team across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting. If you’re up for it, we’re down to meet you tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and (vegan-friendly) asados.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- With 3+ years of dedicated Node.js experience, you’re confident in developing a high-load, high-performance, stable and secure software.
- You know automated tests and they’re part of your rich swiss knife.
- To SQL or NoSQL? You always look for the best fit for the project.
- You are friends with Cloud functions.
- Git is your second name.
- Any backend technologies are a plus (PHP, Python, Redis, AWS, Docker, etc).
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to accurately describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- Equally important is your drive, dedication, and sense of responsibility.
- When it comes to your work and workload, you can keep teams up-to-date on your progress by providing clear estimates.
- Any frontend skills with HTML, CSS and JS would be an obvious advantage.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675